Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Back to normality

Well the riots have now subsided along with the public order patols & I had my first day off yesterday, after working 36 solid. We are work at now getting back to normal.

Tomorrow night I will be going to the gym for the first time in well over a month & it will be interesting to see where my fitness levels & my weight are.

Having had 5 weeks of being fed at work (not pleasant & certainly not healthy) I'm a little worried. However I'm off soon for a week & plan to get out on my bike as much as I can to build up my stamina & fitness again to hopefully reverse my decline, well that's the plan anyway!!


The first 3 days were like this & then it all became more quieter!!

Hurry up & wait became the order of the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment