Sunday, 6 November 2011

Still summery!!

Well I can't believe this weather, last year at this time we were under about a million feet of snow (journalist licence!)

On Monday Adam & I went out for a little leg stretcher before we went to work.  The rain started but it didn't demish our fun & I felt good having done 30 miles before 10am!!  Sadly work got in the way for the rest of the week


I may move to Holland where it's flat!!

Good news, since my knee op I have actually managed to start running again, not quick & no distances compared to the marathons I had run, but it's a start.

My swimming is also improving & my dear friend Kelly recently brought me a little pressie back from Australia.  Thanks xx


Are these just wrong??

Looking forward to this week, I'm hoping to get out on the bike a little more before the winter finally sets in??

Good news I have stopped smoking.  I went to Cuba in February & after 7 years started smoking again & I am pleased to report that I am now smoke free for the last 6 days.  Not out of the woods yet but getting there



No comments:

Post a Comment