Tuesday, 11 September 2012

11 days to go!!

It's now only 11 days until I attempt my next adventure, which is the London Tri-athlon.  This involves a 1500m swim, 40k bike ride & then a 10k run.

I'm not overly worried about the ride or the run, but openwater swimming is something I'm not confident at & to be honest am dreading a little.

To help over come this, I went to Leybourne Lakes today, donned my wetsuit & then did a little swim, more to boost my confidence than actual training.  After a short time I started to feel more relaxed in the water & dare I say it quite enjoyed the experience



I do doubt my own abilities in water so will be back there again tomorrow where I hope to swim a little longer & hopefully a little faster??



They're bringing back Dallas, I could do the remake of the Man from Atlantis?

The cycling & running seem to be going well too & as my PT instructor has decided to grace the UK with an appearance I shall be consentrating on my core & shoulders???

In actual fact I managed to drag Debbie down to the lakes with me & we did the 1350m circuit


Is rubber ever a good look???

The staff at David Lloyds (my gym) are getting in on the act of standing on balls (see older posts!)


Way to go Hannah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment