Monday, 19 November 2012

Regents Park 10k

Well it's been a few weeks since my last update, sorry to say that I have torn my calf muscle & haven't really done anything for the past 3 weeks.

Sunday I had another challenge when my friend Rosa & I went to Regents Park to do a 10k run.  She is a very good & strong runner, where I just jog.  I was worried, my calf still feels a little knotted, but I decided to give it a go.


Rosa & I at the start

The route it's self was 3 laps of the the park, needless to say Rosa was off like a long dog at the start & I didn't see her to the finish.  I just plodded my way round, which I did find hard going as I hadn't run for 3 weeks & I was worried about my calf!

I also had the extra weight of the Movember to carry


Always smiling!


Just wished it was the finish line!!

As the weather is starting to turn, my bikes are now in the garage where they'll probably stay now until the new year.  I shall continue my usual routine of running, swimming, spinning & PT sessions through the winter & hopefully come the spring will be bike fit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment