Sunday, 28 July 2013

London Triathlon

Well my busy weekends have continued & today I was joined by my friend Becky & we did the Olympic distance at the London Triathlon.  For those of you unsure what that consists of it's a 1500m swim (in open water), a 40k bike ride & a 10k run.

Pre race coffee, I would have preferred something stronger!! 
No swimming???
Getting ready for the off & joined by my friend Kerry.... thanks for supporting xx
We're in there somewhere!!

Coming out of the swim
Only 5.5 miles left to go!!
Sprinting for the finishing line, I'm just a blur!!!
We did it, both with PB"s!!


As ever it was a really well organised event on closed roads.  I managed to do a PB by about 35 mins (still waiting for the times of the run to be posted) & Becky knocked off 17 mins & took her under 3 hours.  Way to go Becky!!!  same again next year??!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment